01 - Anthem (cut)
02 - Hemispheres (cut)
03 - Closer To The Heart
04 - A Farewell To Kings
05 - La Villa Strangiato
06 - 2112
07 - Working Man
08 - Bastille Day
09 - In The Mood
10 - Drum Solo
- This is the third of four consecutive nights Rush played at the Hammersmith during the Hemispheres tour.
- This recording is missing all songs played between Anthem and Hemispheres, with only about 50 seconds of Anthem and only The Sphere section of Hemispheres being captured.
- The songs missing from the recording are A Passage To Bangkok, By-Tor, Xanadu, Something For Nothing, The Trees, Cygnus X-1, and the majority of Hemispheres.
- Circumstances was dropped from the setlist towards the end of the Hemispheres tour for all European dates, which would have been from April 23 and onward.
- It seems like the taper had a lot of trouble with his recorder, other than the first portion of the concert being missing, there are multiple extremely quick cuts throughout the recording.
- Despite the cuts in the recording, the sound quality is quite good until around Bastille Day and In The Mood, where we start hearing where the tape may have been damaged.