- 1979-06-04 - Geleen, Netherlands *recommended*
- A Right To Passage
- Live At Pinkpop Remastered
- Pink Pop Festival, Geleen, Netherlands 1st Gen FM Rebroadcast (KRWCO)
- Pink Pop Upgrade
- Praying For The Light
- Rushian Roulette
01 - A Passage To Bangkok
02 - Xanadu
03 - The Trees
04 - Hemispheres: The Sphere
05 - Closer To The Heart
06 - La Villa Strangiato
07 - 2112: Presentation
08 - 2112: Soliloquy
09 - 2112: Grand Finale
10 - Encore Interlude
11 - In The Mood
12 - Drum Solo
13 - Something For Nothing
- This is the very last show of the Hemispheres tour.
- The standard Hemispheres tour setlist was shortened for the PinkPop Festival due to a limited time slot on stage, since there were other artists scheduled to perform.
- Due to reasons unknown, the recording was temporarily stopped during the first three parts of 2112, therefore no complete recording exists of this performance.
- Anthem was also very likely played as the opening song, but the recording didn't start until afterwards. Geddy's dialogue at the beginning of the recording pretty much confirm this.
- The ending is also cut off, as the recording fades out during Something For Nothing.
- Partial footage of this performance also exists, however is only known have captured most of La Villa Strangiato, small bits of 2112, and nothing else. More footage has been long rumored to have been filmed, but no one really knows for sure. If more was filmed, the footage may not even exist anymore.
- This show had an official release for the Hemispheres 40th Anniversary set, which cuts out the PinkPop version of 2112, and adds the version from the Offenbach show (28 May 1979) as the last track. The 40th Anniversary release claims 2112 to be from the Tucson show (20 Nov 1978), however audible comparisons between the track and both bootlegs will clearly prove which recording it is from. The official release is the only version of this recording that features the entirety of Something For Nothing.
- This particular video syncs all publicly known segments of footage with the rest of the audio recording.