- 1978-03-31 - Montreal, Quebec *recommended*
- 3 At The Forum
- Cinderella Kings
- Fly In The Night
- Three Hellions Come To Frogtown
01 - Xanadu
02 - A Farewell To Kings
03 - Something For Nothing
04 - Cygnus X-1
05 - Closer To The Heart
06 - Working Man
07 - Fly By Night
08 - In The Mood
09 - Cinderella Man
- The beginning of this show is missing, which would have consisted of Bastille Day, Lakeside Park, and By-Tor all preceding Xanadu.
- This recording is also missing Anthem and 2112, which would've been respectively before and after Closer To The Heart, as well as Neil's drum solo between In The Mood and Cinderella Man.
- Old bootleg releases reference the date to be either unknown or December 12 of 1977, but official tour listings indicate the date to be March 31 of 1978. Geddy references Montreal several times during this recording, and this is the only date that Rush performed in Montreal during the AFTK tour.
- Closer To The Heart was improperly placed as the track following A Farewell To Kings, likely shuffled due to time restraints from the recording being originally released as a vinyl bootleg. For the recommended version, I've put Closer To The Heart back in the proper setlist order. I also cut improperly placed segments from tracks and moved these pieces around to try making the track transitions as seamless as possible. The transitions between songs still aren't perfect, though they weren't perfect to begin with, especially with several songs missing between others, and crowd noise seems to have been cut.