- 1977-11-26 - Upper Darby, Pennsylvania *recommended*
- Lost Tapes *recommended*
- Philadelphia 77
- Upper Darby (sunvenusmoon) (2nd generation) *recommended*
- Upper Darby (sunvenusmoon) (2nd generation) (reworked) *recommended*
- Upper Darby Master Clone
01 - Intro
02 - Bastille Day
03 - Lakeside Park
04 - By-Tor And The Snow Dog
05 - Xanadu
06 - Something For Nothing
07 - Cygnus X-1
08 - Anthem (cut)
09 - Closer To The Heart
10 - 2112 (cut)
11 - Working Man (cut)
12 - Fly By Night
13 - In The Mood
14 - Drum Solo (cut)
- There are many problems with this recording.
- This recording is missing A Farewell To Kings, which would've been between Xanadu and Something For Nothing.
- There is a cut during Anthem due to the tape being flipped, but is really quick so isn't very detracting.
- This recording cuts off during the final instrumental flourishes of 2112 and starts again a few minutes into Working Man.
- The recording cuts off again during Neil's drum solo, so is also missing Cinderella Man.
- This one doesn't sound all that great, it's layered with a heavy processed sound which you may call a "tin can" effect. Though the terrible quality could also be partly due to a really poor tape recorder having been used. Despite that, the recommended version is still listenable, however any other recording from the AFTK tour is way more enjoyable than this.
- Sadly, the other versions of this recording sound much worse than the recommended version (yes even the one entitled "Master Clone" is worse), for one reason or another. I thought I could hodgepodge from the other versions and somewhat improve the listening experience, but after fully analyzing, those versions have absolutely nothing to offer over the recommended version.