- 1977-06-02 - Manchester, England *recommended*
- Celebrate The Eve Of Big Wave
- Hallowed Eth
- Manchester Kings
- Sign Of Eth
- Summer Nights
- The Hallowed Halls
01 - Bastille Day (cut)
02 - Anthem (cut)
03 - Lakeside Park
04 - 2112
05 - Xanadu
06 - By-Tor And The Snow Dog
07 - The Necromancer
08 - Working Man
09 - Finding My Way
10 - Working Man (Reprise)
11 - Drum Solo
12 - Fly By Night
13 - In The Mood
14 - What You're Doing (cut)
- This was Rush's second performance outside of North America.
- These European dates at the end of the ATWAS tour mark the first appearances of the entirety of Discovery being performed during 2112, which would carry into the next two tours.
- This recording features an early live version of Xanadu with alternate lyrics, "the miracle of ages coming true".
- This recording also features one of eight known rare live recordings of The Necromancer.
- In The End has now been dropped from the setlist, most likely to allow for more time to perform Xanadu which had replaced The Twilight Zone.
- Some versions of this recording are missing Bastille Day, Anthem, and What You're Doing, however the recommended version features all of these songs.
- This recording cuts off temporarily during the final instrumental flourishes of Bastille Day, but starts again near the beginning of Anthem.
- This recording is missing Something For Nothing, which would've been played between Xanadu and By-Tor, and is not available on any versions of this recording.
- This recording is also missing Best I Can as the final song of the last encore, and is not available on any versions of this recording.
- Alex breaks a string as Geddy starts singing the verses to Return of the Prince, forcing Neil and Geddy to play alone while his guitar is hurridly swapped out, then comes back in at perfect timing as Geddy delivers "another land to darken, with evil prism eye".