- 1978-02-17 - Glasgow, Scotland *recommended*
- Castles In The Distance
- Where Is The Tape *recommended*
01 - Bastille Day
02 - Lakeside Park
03 - By-Tor And The Snow Dog
04 - Xanadu
05 - A Farewell To Kings
06 - Something For Nothing
07 - Cygnus X-1 (cut)
08 - Closer To The Heart
09 - Overture Intro Tape Delay
10 - 2112
11 - Working Man
12 - Fly By Night
13 - In The Mood
14 - Drum Solo
15 - Cinderella Man
- This is the second of two consecutive nights Rush played at the Glasgow Apollo during the AFTK tour.
- During Bastille Day you can tell that Geddy caught a cold due to his rough voice, something he later mentioned when discussing the official release of the show recorded in London three nights later.
- There is a lengthy delay preceding 2112, due to some sort of trouble preparing the prerecorded tape that plays the Overture's synth intro, though 2112 is ultimately performed without it.
- A short missing portion of Cygnus X-1 is filled in from a poorer version of this recording, so has a temporary drop in sound quality, though overall is still missing approximately 10 seconds.
- This recording is completely missing Anthem, which is not featured on any version of this show.
- Despite the couple of cuts, this is an excellent sounding audience recording very much worth listening to, and one of the rarer examples of on-stage oddities/mishaps.