01 - Bastille Day
02 - Lakeside Park
03 - By-Tor And The Snow Dog
04 - Xanadu
05 - A Farewell To Kings
06 - Something For Nothing
07 - 2112
08 - Working Man
09 - Fly By Night
10 - In The Mood
11 - Drum Solo
- This performance is from the short extension at the end of the AFTK tour, into the following month of May 1978 with the same setlist, after a month off the tour, to promote the release of the Archives compilation set of their first three albums. Therefore, this is also sometimes referred to as the Archives tour.
- This recording is missing Cygnus X-1, Anthem, and Closer To The Heart, which were all performed preceding 2112.
- This recording is also missing Cinderella Man for the second encore.
- This isn't one of the best audience recordings of the AFTK tour, but it's definitely not one of the worst. It is still very listenable and enjoyable once you get used to the quality.
- This is the last known recording of Lakeside Park until the R40 tour in 2015, the last known recording of Bastille Day played in its entirety, and the last known recording of Fly By Night overall.
- It's interesting to hear Geddy omit multiple lines of lyrics during Fly By Night. I figure Fly By Night was permanently shelved after this tour due to an increasing trouble with singing the song.