01 - Need Some Love
02 - Before And After
03 - Best I Can
04 - I've Been Runnin'
05 - Bad Boy
06 - The Loser
07 - Working Man
08 - In The Mood
- This is the earliest known live recording of Rush, coincidentally for both audio and video.
- This is the only known live recording to feature John Rutsey on drums.
- This is the only known live recording of Before And After.
- This is also the only known recordings of non-album Rush songs I've Been Runnin' and The Loser.
- According to the book "Wandering the Face of the Earth: The Official Touring History", it is suspected this recording could be missing a few songs from the entire setlist performed. This makes sense, based on the announcer's dialogue, as well as Need Some Love being an unusual opener. I would suspect Finding My Way opened the set, and that may likely be the only song missing.
- This concert was filmed by CKCO-TV for the "Canadian Bandstand" program, and televised on June 1st of 1974.
- This concert sometimes circulates with the erroneous date of April 1st of 1974. However that date is incorrect, something someone picked as a placeholder since it couldn't ever be properly determined, due to poor historical documentation. Other touring history sources most properly settle with "Spring 1974" for the closest possible accuracy, however we have now recently discovered the true date thanks to an old newspaper.
- These files originated as an audio rip from the "Canadian Bandstand" footage. A download for the footage will not be uploaded here due to it only being available via an official release.